Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day







My best-friend Katie "recycled" some of her sons toys to us this past week and we are loving them. A sand and water table (which I have made a dried pinto bean table) and a little table and chair set for outdoors! I have been steadily working on Addison's play area and these 2 items will make fine additions. She played with the pinto table for the first time today and loves it. She scoops them up and then pours them back out. I can't wait to see what she does when we take her to the beach this summer, she loves to scoop things into her bucket already. Oh what fun she is.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you were keeping a blog up here! I will be sure to keep up with you. And now I can see these pictures of the sweet little girl (without a Myspace I couldn't see anything). I am planning on getting started on the knitted dolls this weekend if I can figure it all out. Maybe you and Addison can meet me at Moe's for lunch on Thursday when I come into town, and then we can head over to Hobby Lobby for yarn. I left you a voicemail so just call or text me and let me know!

    ReplyDelete